Sustainability & Energy Consultant | Hybrid - London | Permanent | Up To £45,000 DOE
A client of ours in London are looking to to grow their sustainability team and bring on an ambitious Senior Sustainability Analyst. This will be working with an award winning consultancy, who operate within the Energy & Sustainability industry.
You'll join a business with a diverse portfolio of clients, with services ranging from ESG strategy development to advising on net zero carbon implementation
This is a chance to be part of a fast-growing team and provide technical support within the green building certification department
The role will be working to provide delivery and project management services across a range of sectors and building types, mostly through the BREEAM In-Use certification scheme.
- Conduct BREEAM In-Use pre-assessments and certifications for commercial buildings.
- Collaborate with clients to gather relevant data and information for assessments.
- Analyse building performance and identify areas for improvement to enhance sustainability.
- Develop and implement sustainability improvement plans.
- Provide technical support to clients on BREEAM In-Use requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (environmental science, engineering, architecture, etc)
- 2-5 years of experience in sustainability consulting or a related field.
- Analytical skills to developing a consistent and scalable approach to ESG data collection, validation, and reporting.
- BREEAM In-Use AP or past licensed assessor
- Being able to challenge, provide insights, forecast future trends, and articulate the value of sustainability to businesses, with an understanding of future value creation.
Interested? If you think you're right for this Sustainability and Energy Consultant role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.