DATA ANALYTICS MANAGER
Interested in steering the data strategy for this sustainability-focused company?
Have a read about this greenfield opportunity that is looking for someone skilled across handling various data sets, working with different teams, and delivering insights that will make an impact.
You will be joining a sustainability company that is working to have a green impact on the planet while working with some of the biggest UK business as well as those across the pond. They're now looking to get more out of their data, gained from an understanding at the ground level but also how it can impact the business on a whole.
THE ROLE - WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
As a Data Analytics Manager, you will be:
- Initially acting as an individual contributor, then building out a team in future once the foundations are laid
- Supporting marketing, operations, sales, finance, all business areas!
- Generating insights across varied data sets to help serve the wider business
- Communicating with stakeholders to understand requirements and provide solutions
- Using visualisation tools to generate reports and insights for the business
YOUR SKILLS - WHAT THEY'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Good analytical skills, preferably in SQL but open to others, able to handle vast amounts of data and large data sets
- Data visualisation experience, tool agnostic but able to share reports or create dashboards for business areas
- Strong communication skills for handling stakeholders from varied business areas
- Insight and storytelling skills
- Willingness to get amongst the data, understand it and use it to make an impact
- Proactive in your approach and eager to help the business
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Base salary up to £90,000 DOE
- Wider benefits package
- Hybrid working - option to be in the office and work from home across the week!
- Start-up feel in a large-scaled business - the best of both worlds!
- Greenfield opportunity with no red tape and plenty of scope for you to make the role what you want and an impact across the business
- Working for a sustainability company, this is an excellent change to be involved in making a positive impact on the planet
HOW TO APPLY:
Please share your CV with Alanah Chambers via the Apply link on this page.
- This role is unable to provide sponsorship, and candidates will need to provide evidence of full right to work in the UK.
- This role does require office presence in Warrington, so this role is best suited to candidates in the North West region.
- I am unable to respond to every applicant, so if you do not hear within 7 days, please take it as you have not been selected.
Desired Skills and Experience
SQL, Power BI, data analytics, operational analytics, supply chain, forecasting, planning, retail, ecommerce, management