Join Intel and build a better tomorrow.
We create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet every day and in ways that you probably don't even see, from the technology inside self-order kiosks at fast food outlets to the data centres and networks that support your video streaming; from AI enabling genomic sequencing and personalised healthcare to autonomous driving. You'll be joining a company that values every individual and strives to minimise our impact on the planet - we have announced that we are water positive in 3 countries and use 100 per cent green energy in all our US and European facilities. If you want to find out more click here.
We have big ambitions and a passion to work with others and address world challenges that no one can tackle alone. We would love you to be part of this.About The Internship
This is a 13-month fixed-term placement suitable for students currently studying a sandwich degree course in a relevant discipline and is targeted at 2nd year students enrolled in a 4 years bachelor's degree or enrolled in Master's Integrated Course which includes a year in industry or equivalent. We ask that all applicants are current university students and will remain students during the whole internship. Candidates must be based in the UK upon the start date of this internship, and for its entire duration. We are unable to support remote working from outside the UK.You Will Have The Possibility To
Join our Business Management Group (BMG) which helps manage and grow Intel's global business through our operational excellence. As a Business Operations Intern you will have the opportunity to contribute towards Intel's financial goals and be part of a team that strives for customer satisfaction. We have a variety of roles within BMG that range from customer facing to supply chain management that can challenge you and aid your personal development.In This Position, You Will Have The Opportunity To
- Become a trusted advisor and deliver value to our customers and global stakeholders
- Understand key business indicators and implement business improvements
- Work with internal and/or external partners to impact our revenue through supporting supply and/or pricing activities
- Understand Intel's current and future product roadmaps and the wider environment Intel operates in
At the end of your internship, you will have gained valuable skills and experience, working for a dynamic, innovative technology leader.Qualifications
Who are we looking for?
We welcome applications from candidates who embody Intel's cultural values and have:
- Strong communication skills, who can work across local and global stakeholders.
- A proactive, inquisitive nature, with the ability to take ownership of tasks and lead by example.
- Good teamwork skills, with the ability to learn quickly in a constantly changing and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to research/analyse information and communicate results/recommendations in a clear, professional, and responsive manner.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
It would be an advantage if you had interest/knowledge and would like to develop your skills in:
What do we offer?
- Desire to improve processes and willingness to tackle any situation.
- Experience with business intelligence /data visualization tools, such as Tableau and Power BI
- A chance to learn about the latest, life-changing technology and make an impact on co-workers, customers, and the planet
- A collaborative, supportive and hybrid working environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best.
- Competitive pay and benefits including starting bonus and other performance-based bonuses.
- Diverse and inclusive environment working alongside international colleagues and a dedicated intern's community to help you get started in your new job.
- Being a part of a socially and ecologically responsible company.
- Dedicated training for you during your first weeks at the company to make your transition into work easier and a personal buddy to help you build your network, answer any questions and integrate you into your position.
- Opportunities for professional development - wide library of online trainings and learning platforms, support and guidance from your team and manager, and different assignment programs.
- The possibility to build a lifelong career at Intel with graduate positions
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.Benefits
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here.
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.