A leading, commercial property business is seeking a Senior ESG Manager to be based in their Central London office.
Reporting into the ESG Director and part of a growing ESG department, you will be focused on ensuring their employees, clients and properties are operating in the most environmentally and socially responsible way possible. Example projects include embedding ESG throughout all workstreams, reporting, performance tracking, reporting on social value and wellbeing, reviewing procurement strategies and delivery of ESG initiatives.
Duties will include:
- Advising on the delivery of ESG best-practice and driving the implementation of ESG strategies.
- Devise and implement strategies on property sustainability, covering energy, water and waste management, enhancing biodiversity, creating green travel plans and improving communal space.
- Work with the ESG Director and Business Development teams create their ESG services and supporting bid activity.
- Oversee the collation, validation and analysis of data and reporting, including SECR, GRESB, REEB, ESOS, Net Zero and Greenhouse Gas reporting.
- Lead the implementation of Social Value and Wellbeing Strategies.
- Support the development of the firm’s ESG services.
- Develop your skills to become a thought-leader on the breadth of ESG topics.
Candidate MUST have:
- Experience in a similar role within the property / built environment / real estate industry.
- Experience of delivering ESG and / or sustainability services in the real estate sector.
- Great client facing and account management skills.
- Data analysis and reporting skills, with experience in data collection.
- Passion for the subject and to continue expanding your knowledge.
- IEMA or PIEMA membership.
- Experience of ESG reporting and environmental data platforms such as REEB or GRESB
- Experience reporting on biodiversity and green travel plans.
- Hold a Fitwel Ambassador accreditation.
- Experience of ESG strategy.
- ISO14001 compliance and accreditation experience.
- Experience working on Social Value / Social Impact / Community and / or Health and Wellness projects.
The role offers hybrid working, with 2 days a week from home and requires travel to client sites on some of the other days.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and progressive business, that supports your personal development, in a role that you can make your own, choose the direction of your career and potentially grow out your own team.
The successful candidate will receive a basic salary of up to £75,000 based on your skills, plus a bonus, pension and good benefits.