Role: Marketing Data Analyst
Location: Crewe Campus, UK with flexiblehybridworking
Join Bentley Motors as we embark on the most transformative phase in Bentley’s history!
Bentley Motors is transforming, combining a world of luxury and progressive technology to embrace an electrified future - becoming completely carbon neutral and having 100% Battery Electric Vehicle offering by 2030.
Our Campus, located in Crewe, Cheshire is going through its own transformation and offers unrivalled facilities including green space, free parking, an onsite restaurant, coffee shop and onsite gym.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Marketing Data Analyst you’ll be a part of our Brand Communications department, supporting the wider Product and Marketing team by utilising your expertise to extract meaningful insights from data and use those insights to inform effective marketing planning.
This is a highly exciting, newly created opportunity where you’ll work within a fast paced team, interfacing with senior stakeholders and building relationships across the business.
Working in the Brand Communications Team in Sales & Marketing, you will combining expertise, programming skill, data science and business intelligence to extract meaningful insights to inform effective marketing planning and campaign execution.
Key responsibilities include:
- Using data mining techniques to extract information from data sets and identify correlations and patterns to support future campaign development
- Preparing ‘offline’ reports and presenting these to management, including analysis, executive summaries and recommendations, where appropriate and relevant
- Building, maintaining and managing self-service reporting dashboards for the organisation with a focus on accessibility, automation, accuracy, and adherence to reporting definitions and parameters
- Working in collaboration with the Central Data and Analytics team to drive the data and analytics agenda; requesting support and sharing best practice.
- Collaborating with the Sales and Marketing Data Scientist to creatively solve the most impactful business problems with the appropriate tools and technology
- Analysing data across campaign activations to ensure continuous improvement is built into all campaigns and that marketing budgets are focused on areas delivering the highest ROI
- Define the roadmap to transition our data insights from backward looking analytics, to forward looking predictive models
About the Person
The successful applicant will have experience working within a similar role with a strong focus on customer-centricity and collaborative, cross- functional working to achieve great results for our business areas. You will ideally have a practical understanding of data, analytics and performance monitoring.
- Strong influencing, communication and analytical skills
- Experience using Tableau
- Experience in the automotive industry or with a luxury brand would be of benefit
- Experience working with data, measuring KPIs and presenting actionable insights.
- Experience in cross-functional analytics quality assurance, using testing concepts and tools to drive improvements in performance and quality
- Professional and positive approach, self-motivated, team player, dynamic, creative with the ability to work on own initiative
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to a competitive salary, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working options
- Access to a subsidised private medical scheme
- Optional car lease scheme with access to VW group cars (VW, Seat, Skoda, Audi)
- 35 days’ holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- 10% pension contribution with life assurance benefits
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Study support opportunities
- Paid volunteering days
Closing date is the 28th November
We believe that everyone, regardless of their background or beliefs, belongs at Bentley. Everyone is entitled to respect and dignity and we positively celebrate the differences between people. This is a philosophy that is embraced by our leaders, championed by our colleague diversity groups and sits at the heart of our Beyond100 Strategy.