Your New Company
Is a public sector organisation on the verge of an exciting digital transformation. They are well-known and respected in the public sector landscape and have a stunning mission around green planet, and it's effect through Scotland.
Your New Role
You will work as a principal data engineer, responsible for large scale data migrations through ETL Pipeline development, optimisation and maintenance. You will work as part of a developed IT network integral to the operation and transformation of the organisation. You will be a key point of contact for data migration and integration projects that run as part of, and in conjunction to, the imminent digital transformation.
What You'll Need To Succeed
- ETL Pipeline development experience
- Experience with database development and data structures
- Strong SQL and PL/SQL Experience
- Exposure to API integration
- Exposure to coding languages; Python, R etc...
- Cloud platform exposure (Azure, AWS, GCP etc...)
- Experience with unstructured data and databases
- Some exposure to full stack software development (Angular, react.)
- Exposure to Oracle Apex
What You'll Get In Return
- Hybrid working
- 35 Hour work weeks
- Potential Flexible working
- Double Digit pension contribution
- Applicants who require VISA sponsorship are unfortunately not considered for this post
- Applicants must be within commutable distance to Glasgow, or willing to relocate
- This post is not Remote and is a full time, permanent role
What You Need To Do Now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
#4489785 - Blake Joubert