TÜV Rheinland is one of the leading international providers of technical services. We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced engineer to join our dynamic team, with a focus on conducting and Life Cycle (LCA) and Product Carbon Footprint (PCF) analysis for low carbon and net zero services for high hazard industries.
Join our team and be part of the solution to create a greener, more sustainable world!
What will you be doing with us?
- Support net zero implementation projects - helping customers achieve and demonstrate tangible Green House Gas Emissions (GHG) reduction.
- Assist in the development and implementation of strategies to reduce GHG emissions and enhance sustainability within client organizations.
- Conduct comprehensive Product Carbon Footprint (PCF) analysis for low carbon hydrogen and ammonia production processes, including supporting global certification team.
- Perform Life Cycle Analysis (LCA) and PCF analysis for high hazard industries, to assess the environmental impact and sustainability of client products and processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional client teams to gather data, assess production processes, and identify areas for improvement in reducing GHG emissions.
- Prepare detailed reports, presentations, and documentation to communicate the results of PCF and LCA analyses to both internal stakeholders and external clients.
- Stay current with industry best practices, emerging environmental regulations, and sustainable technology trends to ensure our analyses remain state-of-the-art.
What we expect of you?
- Master's degree in Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or a related field.
- Demonstrated experience in conducting Product Carbon Footprint (PCF) and Life Cycle Analysis (LCA).
- Proficiency in LCA software tools and databases (e.g., SimaPro, GaBi, OpenLCA, etc.).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret complex data and draw meaningful conclusions.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present technical information in a clear and concise manner. Experience of working in a Consulting environment would be benefical.
- Strong project management and teamwork skills.
- Commitment to environmental sustainability and a passion for reducing GHG emissions.
- Knowledge of low carbon hydrogen and ammonia production processes and related technologies would be beneficial.
- Familiarity with high hazard industries, process safety, and risk management would also be beneficial.
- A willingness to learn and develop, and a desire to innovate and develop sustainability services
What we can offer you?
- Hybrid work model and flexible working hours
- Annual bonus subject to company and individual performance
- A package of benefits: private medical care, group life insurance, workplace pension scheme, employee discounts, Salary sacrifice options
- Well being Support
- Work in a friendly, diverse and high-qualified team with positive and cooperative working atmosphere
- International environment and daily usage of foreign languages
- Real development opportunities
- Direct communication and no formal dress code
- Employee referral program