Is your CV ready If so, and you are confident this is the role for you, make sure to apply asap.
Over the last year, MakeMyHouseGreen has grown significantly and there are no plans on slowing down! This is why we're looking to hire high-performing sales executives to join our unstoppable sales team!
Our mission is to help as many people as possible get the right green home solutions that reduce their carbon footprint as well as their energy bills, so the perfect candidate will be passionate about sustainability and making a genuine difference in the world.
We believe a positive and supportive culture, where all of our employees enjoy coming to work is one of the key reasons we have been able to grow as fast as we have. So a top priority at MakeMyHouseGreen HQ is that everybody has fun, whilst feeling empowered with freedom and autonomy to shape the future of our company!
Startups like ours are exciting, high-pace environments with lots of ownership and things can change rapidly. Our people thrive in these sorts of high pressure environments and are motivated to get the job done, not simply work the hours asked. We work smarter, not later. If this doesn't sound like you, please don't apply. If this does, then please read on!Requirements
Are you somebody who is motivated to develop their technical skillset and thrive in a start-up environment? If you are, this may be the role for you...
MakeMyHouseGreen is looking for a junior talented and adaptable customer-facing solar Model Designer and Consultant to play a crucial role in both the design and customer support aspects of our solar energy projects. In this role, you will be a fast learner and have the ability to use your knowledge to help guide customers in making the right green energy solution for them, you will enjoy building and nurturing relationships with your customers right up until the sale of the system.
- You exhibit a strong desire and enthusiasm to acquire technical expertise in the field of solar energy
- You excel in a high-paced, goal-oriented work environment
- Act as one of the technical contacts, providing expert advice and addressing technical questions related to solar energy systems
- Develop detailed solar systems using our internal technology platform to assess the feasibility of solar energy projects
- Utilise modelling software and tools (SolarEdge) to design solar PV systems, including site layouts and component placement
- Evaluate and recommend different solar equipment, tailoring the right solution for each customer
- Stay up-to-date with industry advancements and emerging technologies to continuously improve modelling accuracy
- Yearly pay rises to show our gratitude for your commitment (not performance/promotion related)
- Competitive Base Salary
- Share options in the company, so you share in our growth
- All paid for quarterly company away days and parties
- Team lunches in our beautiful central London office every Friday
- Ongoing mentoring and coaching support to help you achieve your personal and career goal
- 25 days leave plus bank holidays
- Great Commission Scheme: We offer a competitive commission scheme that rewards our sales executives for their hard work and success. In addition to a base salary, you will earn a commission on all sales you close, with uncapped earning potential. We believe in recognising and rewarding our top performers and offering opportunities for career advancement within our growing company
If you are a versatile and knowledgeable individual with a passion for renewable energy and the ability to learn and share technical expertise with customers, we encourage you to apply! Join us in our mission to Empower homeowners to have the right energy choice for them, with confidence and ease.