Aston Martin makes the most exquisitely addictive performance sports cars. As we embark on an exciting new era for the business, we need the very best people to help us become the world’s most desirable, sustainable, ultra-luxury British performance brand.
Join us.Job Purpose
You will support the delivery of Aston Martin Lagonda’s sustainability strategy “Racing. Green.” This role will suit you if you are looking to grow your experience across the sustainability agenda and enjoy a hands-on environment. You will have the opportunity to develop your areas of responsibility working within an immediate and extended team. No one day will ever be the same.
To support your development, we are open to hybrid working, giving you the opportunity to gain insight and experience from working closely with colleagues at our Gaydon site in the beautiful Warwickshire countryside, whilst recognising the importance of a work life balance.Key Duties & Responsibilities
Qualifications & Experience
- Support the implementation of our sustainability strategy, “Racing. Green.” You will help ensure sustainability plans are in place and actions are delivered.
- Work with teams across the company to engage and influence employees to ensure sustainability is at the heart of the company’s decision making.
- Support the delivery of the company’s Annual Report and Sustainability Report and oversee submissions and participation in sustainability indices and initiatives such as CDP (Carbon Disclosure Project), TCFD (Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures) and FTSE4Good.
- Together with the communications team, support the delivery of internal and external communications to position Aston Martin as a responsible business and build a sustainability led culture.
- Work with colleagues from our Corporate and Government Affairs, Investor Relations and Procurement teams to engage with stakeholders including sustainability and industry groups.
- Work with local, national and international, corporate, charity and community partners to help build our community and social impact programme.
- At least one year of relevant sustainability experience with a broad understanding of topics across the agenda such as decarbonisation, circular economy, environmental and social supply chain issues, human rights and STEM and skills.
- Experience supporting the delivery of successful corporate sustainability programmes.
- Experience or interest in sustainability reporting including sustainability frameworks and carbon reporting such as GRI, TCFD and SBTi.
- Familiar with ESG indices and investor standards such as CDP.
- Experience of data analysis and reporting to track performance against objectives and targets.
- Familiarity with current and emerging sustainability-related legislation both in the UK and other markets.
- Experience of working on and supporting demanding and complex projects to tight timescales.
- Confident at communicating with internal and external stakeholders, as well as senior colleagues.
- Experience of working in cross functional teams.
- Good writing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, ideally in a sustainability related subject.
- Proactive and resourceful. Problem solver with focus on delivering results.
- Continuous improvement mindset with ability to secure high value outcomes.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and ability to anticipate the needs of stakeholders.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
Belong at Aston Martin
We understand that the incredible beauty, craft and art that defines an Aston Martin comes from the inclusion of our amazing people.
We welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, colour, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs. We celebrate diversity and are seeking applicants who can bring something different.
Please speak to us if there is anything you need to support making an application with us.