Job Role: Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Contract Type: Permanent role
Location: East Midlands Nottingham
Salary: £44,000 per year + OTE £45K+++ awesome pension and package also
Our Client is a global market leader in manufacturing and continues to grow. As a result, there is an immediate permanent requirements for a well-qualified, mechanically biased maintenance Engineers to work in both production engineering and packaging areas. Your daily contribution will be critical to the factory’s performance, technically and operationally. Full training provided, we are happy to consider engineers from all backgrounds with a Level 3 equivalent qualification.
Role and Responsibilities : Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Responsible for minimising downtime, maximising production output and improving your engineering line performance
- You will focus is on ensuring maximum line efficiency with accountability to deliver maintenance to maximize production output, ensuring high quality products are made on time
- Responsible for trouble shooting and fault finding in order to maintain and enhance world class, fully automated process and packaging machinery
- You will assist with plant optimisation and performance, working with continuous improvement techniques
- Site installation and project engineering duties will also be required from time to time, as well as active participation in PPM initiatives and change management programmes
- Lead and deliver changeover activity with a focus on change over reduction
- Train, develop and assess the team to ensure flexibility is achieved within the team and develop operators in troubleshooting, maintenance and Continuous Improvement activities
Qualifications and Requirements: Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- The successful candidate will be time served, mechanically biased, preferably with NVQ Level 2 or 3 preferred
- Working knowledge of process and packaging machinery is a distinct advantage as well as high level diagnostic skills
- You will be a proactive team player, possessing the ability and enthusiasm to drive through continuous improvement initiatives
- Ideally you will have gained experience from within a food, FMCG or a fast-moving manufacturing environment such as automotive or related.
- However, qualified engineers from most environments will be considered as full support and training is given
- Candidates do need to be flexible regarding shifts as this 24/7 WORLD CLASS FACTORY requires production maintenance support
IN RETURN, YOU WILL RECEIVE WORLD CLASS BENEFITS AND CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES!
What we can offer – Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- A Competitive salary
- company bonus scheme
- Pension scheme is awesome
- Career progression opportunities
- Work at a world-class, award-winning site
- Exceptional Bonus and Benefits Package
- Company discount
- Exposure to a global family of employees
- Ongoing challenge, training and development
For more information on this role, please contact Mike Butler on 0113 2123519 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Candidates who are currently a Mechanical Engineer, Production line engineer , Operations engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Plant Engineer , Mechanical Engineer, Mechanic, Vehicle Engineer, Aviation Engineer, Process Mechanic, may be suitable for this position.
Techsearch is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Techsearch is an employment agency that has been connecting business with technical talent for nearly 30 years. We specialise in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Technical, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Manufacturing sectors.