- Managing the Contract Engineering Lead activities for contract related to mechanical equipment (construction activities), in particular:
- Answering to Technical Queries
- Resolving the construction Open Points
- Coordinating of the answer to Exemption Requests
- Coordination and reviewing deliverables from the Erection Contractors to support readiness of site erection activities.
- Reviewing installation instructions and other documentations from the equipment supplier.
- Assistance to Contract Engineering Lead (CEL) to update the Mechanical equipment discipline LAD (List of Applicable Documents) and Works Information.
- Supporting to Contract Engineering Lead (CEL) to manage Early Warnings.
- To handle specific technical topics and support to project managers to prepare BFPI/CMB/PCR paper and other strategy paper, etc.
- Supporting the construction Project Managers in the establishment of Key Performance indicators with the objective of reporting site progresses for construction activities.
- Proactive reactivity and technical experience to enable site construction activities to be executed without blocker to delivery, by providing technical support/expertise to close all open points / technical queries raised by the construction contractor.
- Coordinate interface with Front Office teams in the answers provided for Field Change Requests / Non-Conformances from site.
- Supporting to the WIP (walled-in plant) project manager to define the sequences of equipment introductions into erection areas/rooms.
- Assistance to building/area project manager to deal with other equipment installation sequences and technical issues.
- Coordinate all the engineering activities to support construction sequence, and including the identification and implementation of improvements to processes and ways of working (e.g., redlining process on site).
- Proven experience working in an equivalent / related role in the construction industry.
- Meticulous and rigorous approach to engineering to achieve high professional standards.
- Good communication skills allowing positive streams with key stakeholders.
- Proven ability to successfully deliver engineering safely to the correct quality, time and cost in a fast paced, schedule driven environment.
- Ability to work autonomously but with awareness of own limitations.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.