This job is brought to you by Jobs/Redefined, the UK's leading over-50s age inclusive jobs board.
If you are interested in applying for this job, please make sure you meet the following requirements as listed below.
CSG Talent are partnered with a leading solar PV manufacturer, who are currently seeking a key account manager to join their UK team.
As Key Account Manager, you will be working closely with and developing existing customer accounts to strengthen the sales organisation in The Netherlands. Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Sale of PV modules to customers (distributors / installers) in UK and Benelux region.
- Management of existing customers
- Acquisition of new customers
- Develop and train installers selling products into the residential / small commercial market segment
- Conduct online and in-person sales/installer trainings
- End-to end management of sales opportunities.
To be considered for the position of Key Account Manager, you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Ideally, you have a degree in engineering / business administration or equivalent
- You have about 2-5 years of professional experience in sales or technical consulting
- Industry knowledge in the field of renewable energies / photovoltaics is expressly desired.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today!