£47,000 – £50,000 Basic + EV/ Hybrid Car + Package + Remote working
Exiting opportunity to join a global OEM supplying power systems products to the data centre, industrial and energy markets. As a Project Engineer work on interesting data centre projects across the UK and Ireland. Achieve a long term career path with a company that will always promote internally with more technical and leadership roles available.
This company are a global critical power supplier specialist. Become a true specialist whilst honing your skills and progressing your career. This will suit a commissioning engineer, project engineer/ project manager with a background in critical power.
- Project Management of UPS / Generator installation & commissioning
- Working on data centre and industrial projects in the UK & Ireland
- Producing method statements / RAMS
- Scheduling of project works
- Home based role with some weekly travelling
- Project Engineer/ Project Manager/ Commissioning Engineer
- Experience with (Generators, UPS, BESS, Switchgears, transformers etc)
- Electrical/ Electronic qualification (Degree, HNC/D, NVQ 3 Level)