£30,000 - £35,000
Shift based days and nights.
Excellent Benefits package, Training and Progression Opportunities.Roles And Responsibilities
What do we need from you?
- Carrying out planned maintenance across the site in an accurate, timely and safe manner ensuring maintenance procedures are followed
- Update records of work activities, tasks carried out, parts used through stores and training given
- Work closely with manufacturers, suppliers and internal departments in finding ways to improve process and increase machine reliability and performance
- Respond to and diagnose equipment breakdowns, resolving issues and actioning repairs
- Perform daily housekeeping and cleaning duties of all equipment.
- Analyse data to find solutions to improve MHE performance, providing reports where necessary
- Complete quality inspections to ensure work is completed to a safe standard
Experience In The Following Will Be Advantageous
- Some technical ability and understanding relating to automation hardware and software would be preferred, but training can be given
- A formal engineering related qualification would be advantageous
- Competent mechanically
- Demonstrable analytical skills with sound problem solving ability
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to impart knowledge effectively to others
- Good organisation skills, able to prioritise
- To be self motivated and willing to work alone
- Knowledge of control systems would also be preferred
- This role involves working at height using a variety of access equipment, so technicians need to be comfortable working at heights
- Please note this role is shift based to support the 24/7 operation of the site.
| FMCG | Automation | Manufacturing | Production | Conveyors | Machinery | Material Handling | Baggage Handling | Packaging Machinery | Cranes | MHE | Airports | PLC's / Control Systems | Pneumatics | Hydraulics | Motors | Drives | Navy | Army | RAF | REME | Marines | Armed Forces |Suited Candidates Previously Hold Roles Such As
| Maintenance Technician | Maintenance Engineer | Electrical Engineer | Mechanical Engineer | Automation Engineer | Electrical Technician | Mechanical Technician | Electro-mechanical Technician | Marine Technician | Marine Engineer | Avionics Technician | Avionics Engineer | Aircraft Engineer | Aircraft Technician | Robotics Technician | Robotics Engineer | Multi-skilled Engineer | Multi-skilled Technician |Application Process
If you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position or find out more details then please submit your CV.
We will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.