Who is Expro?
Working for our clients across the entire well life cycle, Expro is a visionary full-cycle energy services expert offering novel, insightful solutions, dependable competency and award-winning safety.
Combining innovative, future-facing technology with high-quality data across well construction, well flow management and production, subsea well access, and well integrity and intervention, we have a reputation for extraordinary performance that keeps our clients operations running smoothly.Expro
are currently recruiting for a Assistant Workshop/Maintenance Technician to join the Tubular Running Services team based in Aberdeen .Overall Purpose of the Job
The Workshop Maintenance Assistant is responsible for assisting the workshop teams by helping prepare equipment for maintenance and inspection, covering Washbay duties and providing holiday cover for the Paintbay.
The Workshop Maintenance Assistant is responsible for washing equipment that has returned from a job site in preparation for further inspection and servicing. The operator can also use the Wheelabrator to shotblast equipment in preparation for inspection or painting. Responsible for keeping work areas clean and tidy and to monitor the discharge of hydrocarbons and pollutants to the waste water interceptors. Provide support to the workshop team and assist with the movement of equipment around the site.Key Activities And Accountabilities
Job Knowledge And Qualifications
- Ensure that all equipment is thoroughly washed / blasted to remove all debris prior to servicing.
- Ensure all reports on equipment maintenance and inspection are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all equipment is certified and worn parts replaced when necessary.
- Ensure all work areas are kept clean and free of obstructions – maintaining good housekeeping.
- Drive forklift truck, pick-up truck and workshop cranes as required.
- Report all damaged/missing items to Workshop Supervisor.
- Responsible for health and safety of all personnel in the workshop and for the protection of the environment.
- Implement quality, health and safety policies during all operational activities.
- Monitor and order workshop consumables required for equipment preparation as and when required.
- Candidates must have experience in a similar workshop/mechanical role.
- Forklift Certificate.
- Overhead Crane Certificate.
- Previous experience of operating Washbay, Paintbay and Wheelabrator equipment
- Able to strip, re-build and maintain handling equipment.
People are the most important. And every Expro person engineers our future. They are the drivers of our methodologies. Expro people are confident. They can draw out the right answer which attract the right clients.
At Expro, we live by our values, People, Performance, Planet and Partnerships. People are always at the heart of our success. Performance is getting it right first time, every time. We're committed to reducing our environmental impact and we build relationships with our customers to understand their needs.
The only way to apply for a job at Expro is on our website. For more information around safe recruitment and how we recruit please visit our website at https://www.expro.com/careers/how-we-recruit/safe-recruitment
To apply for this opportunity please click on the 'Apply' button.
Find us at the following