Engineering Technician (Maintenance)- Pharmaceuticals – 12 Month Contract- Liverpool
Are you looking for the chance to join a life changing pharmaceutical organisation in their mission to continuously drive innovation? We are recruiting for an Engineering Technician to support planned and unplanned maintenance activities, at our clients pharmaceutical facilities in Liverpool.
Engineering Technician Responsibilities:
- Perform a broad range of varied planned and unplanned maintenance activities.
- Plan and execute routine maintenance work.
- Ensure all documentation is completed correctly, accurately in a timely manner and signed by the relevant personnel.
- Ensure compliance with HSE regulations, and actively promote a safety culture and raise and correct Near Misses/Accident & Incident Reports when required.
- Be aware of and comply with all operating procedures in all operational areas.
Experience required as an Engineering Technician (Maintenance):
- Have a good understanding of GMP and EHS requirements in a pharmaceutical facility.
- Possess an Engineering Apprenticeship and preferably Higher National Certificate / Diploma
- Good standards of numeracy and literacy are essential together with excellent attention to detail.
- The role holder must have well developed interpersonal and communication skills. Flexibility and the ability to work under pressure are also essential.
- Have a good knowledge of SAP and can demonstrate and coach its basic features.
Are you a good fit for a Maintenance Engineering Technician? Get in touch with us today.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.