What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary £££
- Enhanced overtime at time & half and double time
- Day shift role
- Working hours: Mon-Thurs 7am-3.30pm and Fri 7am-12.30pm
- Permanent contract from day 1
- Free parking
- 25 days holiday per calendar year + bank holidays
- Christmas shutdown period
- Very lucrative pension scheme
- Quarterly and annual profit bonus scheme
- Uniforms supplied
Are you motivated to solve breakdown issues? Are you looking to get away from shift patterns and the dreaded night shift?
If the answer to these questions is YES, please contact us today!!
Westray Recruitment Group are working with a global employer based in Gateshead. The company utilises its workforce to drive success and the business truly recognises and values its staff. They are an innovative organisation who are seeking an Electrically biased Maintenance Technician centred on a day shift role with a competitive salary package and lucrative job benefits.
- Running the day to day scheduling and work orders
- Coaching apprentices and mentoring staff on correct procedures
- Triaging defects and acting accordingly
- Aid the Engineering Manager in co-ordinating the team
- Carrying out daily PPM and reactive maintenance workload
- Fault finding diagnosis and rectification
- Cell optimisation and continuous improvement to aid production efficiencies
- Previous experience maintaining motors, switches, relays, inverters etc.
- Multi skilled experience with a bias towards electrical maintenance
- Time served or relevant qualification
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar role
- PLC knowledge – Siemens would be advantageous
- Experience leading a team is desirable but a strong knowledge on maintenance will suffice.
- Great communication skills
- IT proficient
- Customer focused
- Ability to balance priorities and organise tasks
- Hands on approach to tasks
- Be able to positively influence a team
- Team player
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management
Please send your updated CV by clicking "Apply". Alternatively, please contact us at 0191 492 6622 - option 2 will redirect you to our consultant.