Job Description - Electrician
ARC is recruiting on behalf of a well-established Electrical Contractor in Peterborough. They are a fast-growing electrical contracting business based in Peterborough. We pride ourselves on consistently delivering an excellent, trusted, professional and reliable service to every one of our clients. Due to our continued success, we are looking to employ a fully qualified electrician.
We understand that to deliver the best for our clients we need the right team behind us who share our values. We have a culture where we do what is right for our employees and work together as a team in an inclusive, honest and trusting environment.Role Responsibilities
To complete electrical contracts in a safe and compliant manner while adhering to regulations and guidelines.
We offer an extensive range of electrical services and solutions.
- Undertake commercial and industrial electrical installations and also Electrical Vehicle charger installations
- Be competent in the installation of SWA and PVC singles
- Be competent in the installation of tray and basket work
- Complete testing and inspection of works where required
- Liaise with customer personnel to maintain good working relationships
- Maintain a high quality of workmanship to Client’s standard
- Keep the project management team up to date on a regular basis using our Simpro Software and report any problem areas that arise.
- Commercial and Industrial experience desirable
- Full and clean driving license held for 12 months
- 18th Edition Qualified
- EV installations are desirable, but training can be given as needed.
- An understanding of H&S in the workplace
- Be able to work on your own or as part of a team
- Be able to present yourself in a manner that represents the company
- Be willing to travel and stay away from time to time
A valid and up to date ECS card is required.
Experience of on-site supervision would be advantageous
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-£50,000.00 per yearBenefits
- Company Vehicle
- Company pension
- Free or subsidised travel
Benefits Of Working For Arc
- Electricians: 4 years (preferred)
- Working with one of East Anglia/South leading Recruitment agencies with 16 years within the marketplace who recruit for many of the region’s leading companies.
- In a recent survey 96% of our clients stated ARC are their preferred agency labour supplier.
- Paid annual leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Weekly pay - with a 1 hour pay resolution guarantee.
- Pension contribution (after 3 months continuous service).
- On-going assignments
- Free access to our Health Assured scheme for you and your family.
- Access to Free online training.