The Compliance Department of SEE Services are looking for a reliable and enthusiastic x2 Electrical Compliance Auditors to join our team. One in the South and one basedin the North. The Electrical Compliance Auditor is responsible for ensuring that the Company’s technical compliance capabilities are in line with local and national standards.
- The candidate:
- Time served electrical qualifications - City & Guilds or equivalent.
- Hold or working to attain 18th Edition Regulations C&G or equivalent e.g., City & Guilds 2382-18 Level 3 Award in Requirements for Electrical
- City & Guilds 2391 or equivalent (With practical testing experience)
- Ensuring the Company’s electrical technical compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Hosting a technical guidance update to engineers
liaising with clients over technical guidance and innovation
- Develop and implement the Company’s electrical technical compliance capabilities.
- Conducting tests and studies into the Company’s electrical compliance
- Producing reports on electrical compliance testing, developments, and processes.
- Instituting best-practice procedures for electrical compliance and risk mitigation.
- Supervising workers to ensure that they meet deadlines and quality standards.
- Establishing standards for electrical safety in the workplace and making sure they are met.
- Provided by the company is:
- Car allowance
- A Competitive Salary
- 23 days annual leave (+ Public holidays) rising to 25 days
- Your birthday off
- Life Cover equivalent x 1 times annual salary.
- Pension Scheme
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
- Free parking and EV Charger
- Free eye test (DSE Users)
- Open door policy
- Employee Awards
- Range of learning Opportunities