Senior Electrical Contracts ManagerLocation:
£50,000 - £65,000 per annum
Electrical and Building Contractors
About Us: My client is a leading electrical and building contracting company, specializing in EV chargers, commercial, domestic, and industrial projects. With a commitment to excellence and innovation, they have earned a reputation for delivering high-quality electrical solutions across the M4 Corridor and beyond. Their dedication to sustainability and cutting-edge technology has positioned them as within the top 10 EV charger installers in the UK.
Job Description: They are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Electrical Contracts Manager to join their dynamic team. As a Senior Electrical Contracts Manager, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing and managing their electrical projects, ensuring they are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards. You will be responsible for leading a team of dedicated professionals and collaborating closely with clients to deliver exceptional results.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an Electrical Contracts Manager working within the M&E Services to industry sector
- Ability to manage site staff and Sub-contractors
- Confidently undertake financial responsibility for P + L for Electrical Contracts
- Possess excellent communication, client facing skills, good level of IT skills, operational, technical, and managerial skills within a fast-paced environment. Build strong relationships with existing and future clients and secure future projects
- Relevant professional qualifications in Electrical Installation, testing, and design
- NICEIC qualification & Qualified 18th Edition electrical wiring regulations
- Good understanding of building services & working knowledge of procurement legislation and procurement methodology.
- Contract management experience to manage and deliver contract targets
- Manage Electrical contracts, projects and works, managing budgets and progress to ensure completion on time and within budget. Monitor/budget profit levels
- Review and management of sub-contractors/suppliers and process invoices
- Build strong relationships with existing and future clients and secure future projects
- Ensuring KPI’s are achieved and adhered to & regularly review and appraise the performance of staff, providing coaching or training solutions as required
- Preparation of monthly applications for payment and costing of variations.
- Accurate and timely production of management reports.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary: £50,000 - £65,000 (depending on experience).
- Discretionary bonus based on KPIs and company performance.
- Company car.
- Private healthcare.
- Pension scheme.
- 28 days of annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Option of profit share (become a shareholder)