Continuum Industries is a GreenTech company accelerating new linear infrastructure route development - with confidence. We have developed an AI-powered tool called Optioneer that helps plan new infrastructure projects much faster and at lower risk. Since launch, we have supported over 40,000 km of new linear infrastructure - underground and subsea power cables, overhead transmission lines, hydrogen and water pipelines. Our customers include large enterprises like SSE, National Grid, SGN, BP, RWE and Xodus Group.
We've just closed our Series A and we're entering an exciting new phase of growth and scaling our commercial function. We are now looking to hire a a range of Engineering roles to support our growing team Product and Engineering teams.
Some of the roles we will be hiring in the next 6 months are...
What You'll Get
- Frontend Software Engineers (mid-senior levels)
- Backend Software Engineers (mid-senior levels)
- Site Reliability Engineer
- Software Engineer (Digital Engineering Models)
- Solutions Architect
- Senior Full-stack Engineer
- Cloud Engineer
- Validation Engineer (AI in infrastructure)
- Competitive salary + equity in Continuum Industries
- 34 days of annual vacation and public holidays entitlement.
- 1 learning day per month for self-development
- Annual learning budget
- Hybrid work structure that allows you to choose where you get your best work done.
- An opportunity to help us accelerate the world’s transition to net zero, and rewire the world with cleaner, green energy!
Continuum Industries follows a hybrid work structure where employees can work remotely or from the office, as needed, based on demands of specific tasks or personal work preferences. Working from the office is encouraged for tasks that require a high degree of collaboration. We have offices in London UK, Edinburgh UK and New York City US (launching in Q4)!