- Solar PV Technical ManagerTheir Purpose
-My client is on a mission to create a cleaner and greener Britain by helping reduce the cost of household energy bills and making solar energy accessible to all.Location &, flexibility
-Located in London/South East - Onsite/Field basedSalary & Benefits
-Up to £45k basic, car allowance, performance based annual bonus, equity options, Internal training along with MCS certification.About The Job -
About You -
- Reviewing and signing off solar designs for both solar and battery storage installation, answering challenging technical queries from the sales team.
- Efficiently manage a diverse range of installation partners to deliver top quality service for both partners and customers (Higher availability, faster speeds etc)
- Ensure that installations are completed in line with MCS regulations as well s internal quality standards.
- To work with the internal product and engineering teams to design and build tools to assist with surveying and installations of solar pv and battery storage.
- 3+ years electrical experience.
- Knowledge & experience of Solar PV and Battery installations.
- 18th Edition City & Guilds
- NVQ L3 and fully qualified AM2 electrical qualifications or equivalent
- Full UK driving Licence
If this one isn't for you, then please get in touch