Electrical Building Mobile Engineer.
Our client is a Facilities Maintenance company, specializing in all aspects of building maintenance, we are currently looking to recruit a Multi Skilled Service and Maintenance Engineer but you MUST be electrically biased. We are looking for an electrician with 18th Edition, but if you also have 2391 then that would be excellent but that isn't essential. Ideally with a CSCS card.
Working on a contract static role for South Gloucestershire Council properties
Tasks will include: Emergency light testing, EV charger inspections, electrical call outs & minor works repairs/installations
The role will be covering Bristol, Yate and south Gloucestrershire, you will be working within an experienced maintenance team, and this team is able to offer full technical support and further training. We would consider an experienced engineer from anywhere within the Bristol, Yate and South Gloucestershire Area.
As a Multi skilled Engineer you will be responsible for all aspects of daily maintenance, this will include programmed planned maintenance and reactive maintenance.
You will be mainly responsible for the service maintenance and repair of all building services, but we are looking for an engineer that would be described as multi skilled, you must be an electrically biased engineer that has the ability and experience to turn their hand to most maintenance issues.
My client has a track record for long-term service and promoting within, they do everything do keep their staff - suitably trained and provide a safe and welcoming environment at all times. Training opportunities are regularly offered to supplement knowledge and experience.
The successful candidate will be required to work an 8-hour day from Monday to Friday, with typical start times on site ranging between 7am and 8am.
- Salary ranging from £32,000 to £38000 per annum dependent upon skills, qualifications and experience
- 1 week call out cover per month at £100 per week for standby and 1.5x rate door to door for attendances
- Company sign written van with travel & parking expenses paid
- Tools and equipment supplied to undertake specialist works
- Company uniform
- Company mobile phone with site reporting app
- Auto enrolment pension after 3 months’ service
- Regular weekend work and overtime opportunities
- Regular reviews and training opportunities
- 23 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, rising to a maximum of 28 days with length of service
Experienced Electrical maintenance Engineer 17th Edition, Basic knowledge on HVAC BMS controls , we are also looking for an engineer that is happy to get involve with all basic mechanical maintenance.
To discuss the role in more detail please send Phil at Adept Services Ltd via the CV library link and Phil will call you with more information