Position: Technology and Innovation Hub Manager
Reports to: Senior Manager, Innovation and Systems
Job Location: NEOMPrimary
The Role Purpose:
- Build and lead a team that will act as the central NEOM Environment Technology Hub
- Central focus point for all technology development programs within NEV
- Coordinate the implementation of the department’s digital strategy.
- Regularly coordinate updates of the digital strategy
- Develop department policies regarding data management, integration and ensure that all digital developments are aligned.
- Lead the strategy and production of key projects that span all functions of the department
Key Accountabilities & Activities
- Research and provide insights into innovative technologies and techniques that could benefit the department, NEOM and the environment
- Provide Team input for budget and manpower planning.
- Provide Team Project and Contract management including tracking of project deliverables and financials along with reporting of both.
- Contribute to communications and awareness programs in support of the wider Environmental Stewardship program which may include writing Blogs.
- Contribute to duties including: Wider business management functions, SPC for Corporate Initiatives such as: Safety Management, Cyber Security, Vocational Training,
- Management of Projects as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, And Experience
- Define the structure of the Innovation and Technology Hub team along with setting job descriptions, managing the hiring process through HR, and ensuring team members have the tools necessary to complete their work from day 1.
- Lead the team by setting priorities, providing guidance to team members and assessing performance against defined KPIs.
- Establish contracts with key service providers including managing procurement and budgetary aspects of project management.
- Understand and drive procurement excellence and compliance with wider NEOM procurement policies in relation to the technology portfolio.
- Responsible to manage the budgets for the technology projects portfolio.
- Lead the launch of new soiftware including liaison with IT, Cyber security, branding.
- Be responsible for the performance of the team and any contractors and/or consultants delivering work
- Provide regular performance updates to the line manager.
- Ensure that the digital strategy is implemented consistently across the wider department.
- Ensure the digital strategy is routinely updated and stay relevant based on the direction of departmental leadership.
- Facilitate collaboration across NEV in relation to the digital strategy and integration of data to ensure that any digital products are developed to be compatible and to facilitate the develop of centralized products.
- Provide guidance and set policies on UI and UX for all NEOM Environment digital products. Liaise with external department as necessary such as IT, Marketing and Branding.
- Coordinate the implementation and integration of Artificial Intelligence in NEOM Environment digital products
- Able to assess Projects at a high level for redirecting to deeper SMEs to determine risk / exposure
- Drive innovation and technology solutions by researching and providing advice across the department on ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness of work
- Other task as necessary to ensure the success of the department and NEOM
- 10+ years’ experience in the Technology industry
- 5+ years in a technology product management role
- Experience in:
- Software development
- Cloud based solutions
- Data architecture and integration
- Agile Project Management
- Managing/leading product development teams
- Proficiency in:
- Driving automation and optimizing business processes
- Leading development of technology product portfolios
- Implementing technology strategies
- Technology Market research
- Designing User Interface and User Experience for new software
- Software launch planning
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Collaborative and inclusive
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
- Regional experience or language is a plus
- Experience or understanding of the Environment Management and sustainability industry is a plus
- Master’s degree in Information Technology or similar field.
- Other industry certifications will be a positive