Job Description And Qualifications
NEOM Project Quality Manager - Power GridJob Description
As approved by the Project & Quality Directors, the Project Quality Manager has the responsibility and commensurate authority to accomplish the following duties:
- The NEOM Project Quality Manager reports directly to the Project Overall Quality Director, Project Power Director & Regional Quality Manager.
- Assist on developing, Implementing, and direct the NEOM QA/QC requirements, including monitoring/supporting conformance by the project
- Maintain highest standards of safety in line with AP safety culture and expectations
- Responsible for producing and executing the NEOM Power Project Quality Plans/Work Instructions/ and Job Aids in line with AP Business Management System, (BMS) and relevant country/regional practices and procedures
- Oversee and coordinate the work of the EPC and construction contractors assigned to the project. This is also applicable during the commissioning/start-up period where vendor and Operations representatives are present.
- Develop AP Construction Quality Plan and review & update the plan as appropriate.
- Audit and monitor all Contractor Quality Programs, advice the Discipline Supervisors, Field Superintendents and Site Manager of any shortfalls and provide specialist support
- Interface with any 3rd party independent inspections/ audits conducted by within AP
- Manage and guide the QA/QC activities during the execution of the NEOM
- Ensure that all actions, works, and services undertaken by Suppliers and Sub-Contractors follow the respective Contractual Agreement.
- Develop and maintain measurable quality KPIs for the Project.
- Ensure provision of proper technical coordination and administration services to the project management group.
- Ensuring that QA/QC culture is visible across the entire project at all levels.
- Review and approve Suppliers, Contractor, and Subcontractor quality programs, including Project Specific Quality Plans and Inspection and Test Plans (ITP) to ensure they meet the requirements of AP work practices.
- Participate in a weekly on-site construction meeting with the assigned contractors and their subcontractors and discuss quality related issues
- To evaluate, assess and audit/survey suppliers and contractor’s quality on a regular basis so as to ensure the desired quality level is maintained.
- Chair regular meetings involving all Contractors’ Senior Representatives and AP construction engineers
- Support the fabrication, assembly, and construction erection activities and report any non-conformances and follow up on the required corrective and preventative actions.
- Provide inputs to the collection of Lessons Learned for NEOM.
- 15+ years of industry EPC/EPCC experience
- Desired knowledge in the areas of: Renewable Power Construction, SEC standard specifications , Preservation, FAT/SAT requirements,
- Strong Leadership and communication skills
- A Leader during planning and execution phases.
- Planning/organization skills
- Ability to travel globally
- Willingness to relocate to NEOM office’s, KSA
Experience in managing large-scale capital Power projects by performing regular reviews and critical inspections as and when required.Req No.
Fixed Term (agency) - Full TimeOrganization
Global Engrg Mfg Technology & EquipmentBusiness Sector / Division
Middle East, Egypt, Turkey (MEET)Country