In support of, and to enable, OXAGON to be the easiest place in the world to do business, the Investor Care Center (ICC) ultimately aims to be a fully activated one-stop-shop supporting incoming investors/ tenants with a range of integrated advisory, operational and administrative services throughout their investor/ tenant onboarding journey which enables investors/ tenants to navigate the broad business and regulatory environment to successfully design, build, and operate their OXAGON manufacturer/facility and position them for future growth.
The purpose of the role of the Manager, Investor Care Center (ICC) is as follows:Responsibilities
- Acts as a single point of contact for coordination between the investor/ tenant and NEOM/ OXAGON sectors/ KSA authorities and owns and leads the relationship with a number of investors/ tenants and is responsible for their successful onboarding in OXAGON.
- Collaborate with investors/ tenants, other ICC teams, other OXAGON, and other NEOM teams to identify onboarding requirements and build a robust onboarding project plan. Obtain approval for each onboarding plan from the line manager and other stakeholders as appropriate.
- Acts as a trusted advisor and primary point of contact for the assigned portfolio of investors/ tenants throughout their onboarding journey, and potentially beyond, as they enter the operational phase.
- Supports the ICC team in building and optimizing the investor onboarding journey, investor manual, and other tools that support the aims of OXAGON and the investor/ tenant.
- Maintains investor/ tenant data on the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database and dashboard. As applicable, gather and validate relevant inputs regarding the investor.
- Work with investors and other ICC technical onboarding and ICC permitting and licensing teams to identify the onboarding requirements and build a robust onboarding project plan (including Permitting & Licensing, Technical Onboarding, etc.) in collaboration with the ICC team. Obtain sign-off on the needs and schedule from the ICC Manager and the investors’ teams.
- Liaise with various service providers (internal/ external) to help the investors secure accommodation, utility supply, workforce, and other services (e.g. engineering, architecture, banking, legal, etc.)
- Provide feedback to the ICC Technical Onboarding Manager on internal processes for ICC’s scope of onboarding and service delivery activities and suggest developments to improve operational efficiency.
- Understand the investor journey and the requirements for each phase of the journey.
- Lead/ own monthly interface, weekly, and other meetings and calls with investors/ tenants; prepare/ distribute reports/ minutes; work with working groups and other stakeholders to ensure that all actions are closed.
- Lead and coach the Relationship Management Leads and provide guidance and training to the team.
- 10+ years of relevant experience, or in relevant adjacencies.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree.
- MBA or other relevant master’s degrees is a plus.
- Understand the building development process (design phases, construction, and operation).
- Effectively uses MS PowerPoint, Projects, Word, and Excel.
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Able to work effectively in, and contribute to, a diverse and multicultural environment.
- Exposure to the Saudi Arabian business environment is a plus.
- Proven stakeholder management and networking capabilities.
- Relationship builder who inspires trust and confidence with all stakeholders.
- Team player able to work in a highly matrixed organization.
- Able to perform to high standards in a high-pressure, often fluid, and sometimes ambiguous and demanding environment.