Focus on leading the implementation and execution of QA&QC guidelines and processes within the ENOWA Digital & AI BU, as well as other tasks currently assigned under Digital Platform Delivery for internal and external customers.
Identify QA&QC needs within the assigned Programs and/or projects under the Digital Platform Delivery, translate requirements into executable processes and deliverables as well as deployment of QA&QC guidance and procedures to allow augmentation of Digital Platform Delivery functionality and services provision within Digital & AIKey Accountabilities And Responsibilities
- Define and represent the QA/QC excellence and governance role within the Agile Delivery Office and across delivery initiatives, comprising large-scale COTs, SI, and Customized / Bespoke Platform implementations.
- Lead and manage the QA/QC team and provide expertise to the overall Quality Management
- Develop System, policies, and standards to support proper and smooth execution of all Quality related activities in meeting the specified standards and requirements.
- Develop and implement preventive measures and corrective actions for non-conforming products, processes, and deliverables.
- Review, comment and approve internal and vendor Test Strategies, Test Plans, and Test Execution artifacts.
- Responsible for assurance and control of solutions, materials, products testing and other related testing procedures.
- Ensures that testing is done in accordance with testing practices and methodologies of the Agile Delivery Office (i.e., System Test (ST), System Integration Test (SIT), Performance Test for Non-functional Requirement Compliance, User Acceptance Test (UAT), and Production Verification Test (PVT).
- Able to demonstrate the implementation, documentation & monitoring experience in the development & application of standards with basis on ISO 9001, ISO 14001
- Manage and lead Agile Delivery Office audit program.
- Prepare and implement Agile Delivery Office inspection strategy to cover all program and project phases throughout their respective lifecycles
- Consult with Agile practitioners including Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, and DevSecOps Leads to ensure successful implementation and provide guidance and support to team members.
- Provide program and/or project insights to Head of Digital Platform Delivery and give situational awareness of progress as well as encountered challenges as it relates to the QA/QC implementation and governance
- Define and execute a fit-for-purpose and fit-for-future QA/QA vision, strategy and roadmap to oversee multiple large scale, multi-vendor, matrix delivery initiatives
- Ability to identify gaps and weaknesses and defines a roadmap for maturity whilst delivering immediate, practical value
- Acts as and represents the QA/QC competency lead in the Digital Platform Delivery department and establishes the governance and compliance for QA/QC within the Agile Delivery Office and its initiative instances
- Build strong relationships across ENOWA and within the Digital & AI function, establishing credibility and challenging where necessary.
- Manage third party suppliers, taking ownership of necessary RFPs, collaborating and integrating technology offerings whilst ensuring an effective sourcing strategy of partnering and outsourcing is in place that delivers maximum value for ENOWA.
- Able to manage and influence multi-vendor delivery teams across geographies and products to ensure compliance/adherence to ENOWA QA/QC standards, procedures and governance policies
- Attract top talent to create an agile, high performing, motivated and excellence-oriented team, inspired to be the best they can be with a learning culture that is not afraid to fail, learn and continuously improve.
- Inspire a common sense of purpose for the Engineering team, nurturing and embedding a growth mindset and providing clear development plans
- Lead resource planning, management, reporting and coordination of projects/initiatives to deliver change in line with resource availability and business requirements
- Good knowledge and firsthand experience in establishing a QA/QC practice from scratch leveraging best practices, covering both Bespoke and COTs delivery programs.
- Good knowledge and firsthand experience in External & Internal Quality Audit Program
- Good operational experience with establishing Test Automation and excellent familiarity with related leading tools and processes.
- Experience in optimizing Test Procedures and Activities within the context of a DevSecOps environment.
- Good operational experience with Test Strategy, Test Plans
- Good analytical skills and excellence quality tools and methodologies.
- Sound knowledge and experience in ISO Quality Management System.
- Strong analytical and technical troubleshooting skills
- Collaborator with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- The ability to identify and intervene in problem areas, well-developed critical thinking skills.
- The ability to interface seamlessly with engineering, construction, and operations contractors.
- Expert in building strong interdepartmental relations as well as outsourced workforce, and subcontractors
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or QA/QC management (preferred)
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience in QA/QC management activities technology and/or governmental operational industries.
- Preferably previous managerial experience and specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent in KSA or MENA region.
- Fluency in English and experience
- Exposure to international business and projects