The Head of Portfolio, Partnerships & Innovation actively owns, operates & continuously improves ENOWA’s digital portfolio. He/She builds strong relationships with all ENOWA business actors, understands their business in depth & successfully translates their requirements into the right digital solutions. Furthermore he/she owns the development & maintenance of strong relationships with ENOWA’s digital (strategic) partners as well as infusing the right digital innovations that ENOWA requires to successfully deliver on its mission.Key Accountabilities And Responsibilities
In line with the Business and Digital strategy of ENOWA, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following key areas: Digital Portfolio management
- Ensure proactive understanding of business requirements, priorities, and business imperatives. Ensure business requirements are rightly translated from ideation into digital technology-driven outcomes, and collaborate with peers to incorporate them into enterprise / product strategy formulation, portfolio planning, digital portfolio backlog while ensuring Cyber/Data/Architecture alignment
- Foster strong relationships with business stakeholders to understand their strategies, objectives, digital requirements, expectations and feedback
- Continuously improve the digital portfolio management function & processes, and run it across all business actors of ENOWA. This includes management of the ENOWA-wide agile digital portfolio backlog, running quarterly business reviews with key business stakeholders, etc.
- Establish, develop and leverage strategic partnerships with relevant technology providers, digital players and/or startups to enhance our technology services and enable digital demand, digital delivery and innovation, and to drive growth and revenue for ENOWA
- Negotiate and manage partnerships and relations with existing suppliers, including contract changes, issue and/or dispute resolution and contract termination, in collaboration with respective colleagues
- Review supplier/service performance against business requirements, SLAs and OLAs, identify and agree opportunities to improve performance, capture and report performance of services
- Manage and infuse Digital innovation across ENOWA, by developing and running the digital innovation framework, continuously improving the process, and maintaining the master repository of innovative Digital ideas which ENOWA should pursue for creating new business opportunities
- Identify value creation opportunities (for both Business and Digital) by combining business insights and needs with emerging or existing technologies
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in the technology landscape
The above responsibilities will lead to the following:
- Improved (internal) customer satisfaction with technology thanks to proactive engagement to capture their requirements and feedback about technology services
- Completeness and accuracy of business demand capture
- Effective and efficient supplier/partner relationship management to maximize the value to business and minimize operational risk to services
- Development of differentiated products/services by establishing and leveraging strategic partnerships
- Implementation of innovative digital solutions and practices across ENOWA
- Proven experience in managing relationships with internal business customers.
- Proven experience in strategic partnerships management & supplier relationship management.
- Proven experience in digital portfolio management in an Agile context.
- Proven experience in establishing, developing and leading Digital innovation department.
- Specific experience working in Utility Sector is a huge plus.
- Strong relevant experience with stakeholder management.
- Expert knowledge of strategic partnerships lifecycle management.
- Expert knowledge of procurement and contract negotiation.
- Business/management expertise (business processes and systems) and a good understanding of the technical/testing process.
- Knowledge of project management technics.
- Knowledge of Quality Standards/Procedures.
- Strong customer focus.
- Excellent stakeholder management and other interpersonal, communication and motivational skills.
- High commitment to meet business needs.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum way of executing projects.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and logical thinking skills.
- Ability to craft alliances and positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Successful in steering & coaching direct colleagues.
- Be a leader in innovation and have the ability to successfully introduce new technology capabilities.
- High personal energy, active approach with a can-do mentality.
- Demonstrated ability to work on a diverse scope of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to operate in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Ability to bring innovative ideas from inception to actual implementation.
- Flexibility to work in the relatively unstructured environment of a start-up.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Master degree in business or technical field.
- Proven track record of success, possibly backed-up by a positive referral.
- Relevant advanced certifications from top-tier companies / education platforms.