In support of, and to enable, OXAGON to be the easiest place in the world to do business, the Investor Care Center (ICC) ultimately aims to be a fully activated one-stop-shop supporting incoming investors/ tenants with a range of integrated advisory, operational and administrative services throughout their investor/ tenant onboarding journey which enables investors/ tenants to navigate the broad business and regulatory environment to successfully design, build, and operate their OXAGON manufacturer/facility and position them for future growth.
The purpose of the role of the ‘Relationship Management Lead ICC’ is as follows:
- Acts as a single point of contact for coordination between the investor/ tenant and NEOM/ OXAGON sectors/ KSA authorities and owns relationships with a number of investors/ tenants and be responsible for their successful onboarding.
- Work with investors and other ICC technical onboarding and ICC permitting and licensing teams to identify the onboarding requirements and build a robust onboarding project plan (including Permitting & Licensing, Technical Onboarding, etc.) in collaboration with the ICC team. Obtain sign-off on the needs and schedule from the ICC Manager and the investors’ teams.
- Acts as a trusted advisor and primary point of contact for the assigned portfolio of investors/ tenants throughout their onboarding journey and potentially beyond as they enter the operational phase.
- Supports the ICC team in building and optimizing the investor onboarding journey, investor manual, and other tools that support the aims of OXAGON and the investor/ tenant.
- Support the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) inquiry management system and ensure prompt relay of information to investors/ tenants.
- Maintain the investor data on the CRM database and dashboard. As applicable, gather and validate relevant inputs on the investor.
- Liaise with service providers to help the investors secure accommodation, utility supply, workforce, and other services (e.g. engineering, architecture, banking, legal, etc.)
- Provide feedback to the Investor Technical Onboarding Manager on internal processes for ICC’s scope of onboarding and service delivery activities and suggest developments to improve operational efficiency.
- Understand the investor journey and the requirements for each phase of the journey.
- Lead/ own monthly interface, weekly, and other meetings and calls with investors/ tenants; prepare/ distribute reports/ minutes; work with working groups and other stakeholders to ensure that all actions are closed.
Planning and strategy
As ‘Relationship Management Lead ICC’ you will, on a regular and ongoing basis, be accountable for the following activities:
- Ensure the strategic purpose and direction of the ICC is fit for purpose in supporting the aims of NEOM, OXAGON and the aims of OXAGON investors/ tenants.
- Ensure that planning, operations and PMO tools and processes are fit for purpose and updated in line with supporting the aims of NEOM, OXAGON and the aims of OXAGON investors/ tenants.
- Actively s upport, set up and run workshops, and other engagements, with internal and external stakeholders including developing content, and following through on actions.
LeadershipAs ‘Relationship Management Lead ICC’ You Will:
- Act as a respected and knowledgeable lead to positively position NEOM, OXAGON, and the ICC with their various stakeholders and audiences.
- Independently lead, manage, and drive forward the office of ICC Relationship management and its various responsibilities.
- Seek to evolve the ICC’s functions appropriately to support best the aims of NEOM, OXAGON, and its investors/ tenants.
PeopleAs ‘Relationship Management Lead ICC’ You Will:
Knowledge, Skills, And Experience
- Be part of a high-performance working environment embracing and living NEOM’s values.
- Set high standards of behavior, work standards, and values as a growing leader in the ICC/ OXAGON team.
- Support the evaluation of ICC performance against stated objectives.
- Five or more years of relevant experience, or in relevant adjacencies.
- Understand the building development process (design phases, construction, and operation).
- Effectively uses MS PowerPoint, Projects, Word, and Excel.
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Able to work effectively in, and contribute to, a diverse and multicultural environment.
- Exposure to the Saudi Arabian business environment is a plus.
- Proven stakeholder management and networking capabilities.
- Relationship builder who inspires trust and confidence with all stakeholders.
- Team player able to work in a highly matrixed organization.
- Able to perform to high standards in a high-pressure, often fluid, and sometimes ambiguous and demanding environment.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree.
- MBA or other relevant master’s degrees is a plus.