Proponent Marketing Director
Key Accountabilities & Activities
- Managing the marketing and branding initiatives and activities in NEOM Shushah Island Proponent in order to meet performance objectives within our marketing and communication strategic plans.
- Follow-up on Brand Guardianship for NEOM Shushah Island Proponent to ensure a proper representation & implementation of the brand identity internally and externally and build it across any touchpoint.
- Manage the implementation of key projects with global and local agencies to ensure alignment with our OGSM and results in breakthrough output, timely delivery and high quality.
- Support the Development Director in preparing presentations and Founding Board Exhibitions.
- Plan and manage launches of the NEOM Shushah Island Proponent
- Perform other duties when needed.
Marketing and Communication Plans
- Collaborate in key assigned strategic and tactical marketing initiatives and plans based on the aligned OGSM (Objectives, Goals, Strategies & Measurement)
- Ensure the implementation and amplification of the marketing efforts including corporate, sector and investor related activities.
- Analyze marketing research and brand audits to assess performance and identify effective communicational methods.
- Advise and oversee production plans that can include print, on-line and video and other assets to drive the NEOM message internally and externally.
- Coordinate and amplify key marketing related events and external participations when in need.
Brand Guardianship and Initiatives
- Audit NEOM Shushah Island Proponent brand across everything we communicate internally and externally.
- Monitor branding agencies and support organization to ensure consistent branding across NEOM.
- Coordinate Branding and Visual identity proposals and ensure timely completion.
People & Agency Management
- Assist with supervising priorities for eventual reportees and interns and help them grow.
- Coordinate operations with the global design and creative agency including briefing, priority setting, timetable, follow up and sign off.
- Works closely with appointed agencies to design and implement social media strategies
- Works closely with Marketing professionals to develop Social Media campaigns
- Ensures that special events and team contributions are communicated effectively on Social Media platforms
- Assists senior team members with the optimization of their online presence
Background, Skills & Qualifications
- Supports the development and execution of NEOM Archipelago digital strategy, digital footprint and online guest experiences.
- Work closely with relevant parties to drive digital projects according to plan and required speed.
- Assists in ensuring that strategies and tactics are developed and executed for social media, Public Relations, cultural partnerships and special events.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Extensive knowledge of branding and brand identity development
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with high attention to detail and ability to operate independently and take initiative
- Experience working on large, enterprise-wide projects
- A collaborative mindset and ability to work with other departments and team members on joint projects
- Ability to understand target audience needs and perception
- Ability to lead and manage agencies and 3rd parties
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure and tight timelines
- Experience leading and managing high performing individuals and teams
- High creativity and innovation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Arabic) and the ability to effectively interact with a diverse group of individuals Understanding the latest trends and up to date
- Good knowledge of production techniques and execution methods
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Master’s Degree (preferred)
COMMUNICATION - MAIN STAKEHOLDERS
- Own team and other teams and sectors across NEOM
- Global Agency
- Local and Regional agencies
- Production and Printing Houses