The Senior Maintenance Engineer will be required to manage and perform routine equipment maintenance, troubleshoot issues, and make on-site repairs when needed.
Their key output will be to ensure production availability and quality of ENOWA Hydrogen systems, namely HIDC.
With the right candidate, the role may expand over time to include the management of a maintenance team supporting ENOWA’s hydrogen ecosystem.Responsibilities
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
Quality / HSE
- Design and develop maintenance strategies, procedures, and methods
- Write maintenance procedures in line with manufacturers’ recommendation
- Carry out routine maintenance work, including inspections
- Fit new parts and make sure equipment is working correctly
- Control maintenance tools, stores, spares, and equipment
- Arrange specialist procurement of components and services
- Take part in negotiations with suppliers and service providers to obtain the best offer available within the time constraints of the requirement
- Monitor and control maintenance costs
- Deal with emergencies, unplanned problems, and repairs
- Troubleshooting equipment malfunctions and diagnose breakdown problems
- Ensure there is continuous cover of the machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns
- Provide technical support and training on new equipment for future ENOWA employees and contractors
- Carry out quality inspections on work undertaken by ENOWA employees and contractors
- Developing of safety and equipment procedures.
- Adhering to all safety and performance regulations
- Improve health and safety policies and procedures
- Knowledge of EPA and OSHA guidelines
- Collaborating with LPFS, security and HSE departments
- Help foster a culture of safety within ENOWA hydrogen
- Maintain accuracy of EAM system with respect to maintenance
- Work with other ENOWA professionals to improve production facilities, reduce the incidence of costly breakdowns and develop strategies to improve overall reliability and safety of plant, personnel, and production processes.
- Instruct and manage specialist contractors and OEMs in the completion of maintenance activities
- Provide guidance and on the job training for junior colleagues and conduct knowledge sharing to facilitate achievement of team objectives and completion of tasks in an efficient manner which is consistent with operating procedures and policy
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in power generation, oil and gas, or hydrogen industry
- Practical experience in the maintenance or fabrication of industrial systems
- Ability to read system schematics e.g., P&IDs, assembly drawings, etc.
- An ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent technical skills and ability to develop solutions with external suppliers
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Teamworking skills
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent e.g., mechanical, electrical, industrial.