Operations Manager Job Code
Authority Liaison, Estate Management & Operational Readiness Director
THE LINE - Landscapes
To facilitate management set up, OPEX forecasting, FM business model and ultimately operational readiness for LandscapesKey Accountabilities & Activities
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, those listed below:
Background, Skills & Qualifications
- Collaborate with NEOM Stakeholders to develop bespoke strategies for the delivery of the operations
- Manage any consultants to achieve required contract outputs
- Work with development and design teams to ensure operational assets requirements are captured and fit for purpose
- Manage, report, control and record on the delivery of operational services
- Oversee handover and readiness of operators
- Support in budget preparations and administration, including OPEX and Service Charge
- Ensure the development and readiness of plans, procedures, and other documents for operations
- Ensure the readiness of required software and systems for operations
- Define operating models for each asset type and operations business lines
- Collaboration and integration with key entites including Nature, Mobility, ENOWA, Tonomus and FM
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ relevant experience in a similar position
- Demonstrated knowledge in operations
- Highly organized and demonstrated ability to work independently, under pressure, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Possesses sound decision-making: exercises good judgment in making decisions; seeks all the information to make informed decisions; perceives the impact and implication of decisions, even when data is limited or solutions produce unpleasant consequences.
- Demonstrates flexibility: open to change and new information; adapts behavior and work methods in response to new information; adjusts to new situations warranting attention and resolution.