In support of, and to enable, OXAGON to be the easiest place in the world to do business, the Investor Care Center (ICC) ultimately aims to be a fully activated one-stop-shop supporting incoming investors/ tenants with a range of integrated advisory, operational and administrative services throughout their investor-tenant onboarding journey that aims to support and enable investors/ tenants to navigate the broad business and regulatory environment to set up their OXAGON operations successfully and positions them for future growth.
The ‘ Future Workforce Lead ICC’
Planning and strategy
- Directly supports the ICC Manager, Future Workforce to achieve the overall future workforce aims that underpin the OXAGON strategy.
- Liaises with other NEOM/ OXAGON teams regarding future workforce and other related activities for incoming investors/ tenants to maximise learning/ borrowing from/ contribute to other programs, ensure efficient collaboration, to avoid duplication, and drive synergies where possible.
- Liaises and partners with OXAGON investors/ tenants and other internal and external stakeholders/ providers to design and deliver an overall workforce sourcing and training strategy, including driving the qualification and selection of select workforce providers (recruiters, on-boarders, training organizations, etc.)
- Supports the creation of, and manages inputs to, a set of future workforce processes that are to be used by ICC and OXAGON stakeholders to capture future demand requirements of incoming investors/ tenants so that their future workforce needs can be met.
- In a coordinated/ cohesive cross-NEOM manner, liaise with external entities (universities and other educational institutions, vocational & training centers, recruitment consultancies, etc.) on whom ICC/ OXAGON/ NEOM will rely on to deliver initiatives.
- Supports the establishment of appropriate governance and controls for future workforce activities that enables strategy alignment and the most efficient way of getting work done.
- S upports the creation and management of easy-to-comprehend dashboard(s) and performance reports to support tracking ICC/ future workforce progress and in engaging OXAGON leaders and other stakeholders.
- Supports the development of content and processes for digital and other platforms that supports ICC activities with internal and external parties with a focus on incoming investors/ tenants.
- Carry out any other operational and other tasks and duties as mutually agreed with the Manager, Future Workforce.
As ‘ Future Workforce Lead ICC’ you will, on a regular and ongoing basis, support the ICC Manager, Future Workforce and other OXAGON leaders in liaising and collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders to:
- Ensure the strategic purpose of the I CC Future Workforce function is fit for purpose in supporting the aims of NEOM, OXAGON and the aims of OXAGON investors/ tenants.
- Ensure that planning, operations and o ther tools and processes are fit for purpose and updated in line with supporting the aims of NEOM, OXAGON and the aims of OXAGON investors/ tenants.
- Actively s upport, set up and run workshops, and other engagements, with internal and external stakeholders including developing content, and following through on actions.
As ‘ Future Workforce Lead ICC’ you will:
- Act as a respected and knowledgeable manager to positively position NEOM, OXAGON and the ICC with their various stakeholders and audiences.
- With appropriate direction from your manager and others … independently lead, manage, and drive forward your responsibilities that underpin the Future Workforce function.
- Proactively propose inputs that will appropriately evolve the Future Workforce function to best support the aims of NEOM, OXAGON and its investors/ tenants.
As ‘ Future Workforce Lead ICC’ you will:
Knowledge, Skills, And Experience
- Be part of a high-performance working environment embracing and living NEOM’s values.
- Set high standards of behavior, work standards and values as a growing leader and manager in the ICC/ OXAGON team.
- Support the evaluation of ICC performance against stated objectives.
- Five or more years relevant experience, or in relevant adjacencies.
- Able to work effectively in, and contribute to, a diverse and multicultural environment.
- Exposure to the Saudi Arabian business environment a plus.
- Proven stakeholder management and networking capabilities.
- Relationship builder who inspires trust and confidence with all stakeholders.
- Outstanding written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
- Team player able to work in a highly matrixed organization.
- Able to perform to high standards in a high-pressure, often fluid, and sometimes ambiguous and demanding environment.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
- MBA or other relevant master’s degrees is a plus.