Facilities Management Data & AI Manager
The Line FM Technologies Director Direct Reports
The Line FM Department
The FM Data & AI Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing all data-related aspects of Facilities Management (FM) technologies, as well as the integration, management, and optimization of a Large language Model (LLM) tailored for FM needs. This role ensures accurate, secure, and optimized data from FM technologies and ensures that the LLM remains updated and effective in providing AI-driven solutions within the FM domain.Key Accountabilities & Activities
Background, Skills & Qualifications
- Collaborate with the FM Technologies Director to understand and define data model requirements, objectives, and strategies.
- Design and manage data architectures specific to FM technologies.
- Oversee data collection, storage, quality, and security from FM technologies.
- Implement data governance policies ensuring data integrity, security, and compliance.
- Lead the development, tuning, and optimization of the Facilities Management LLM.
- Partner with data teams to continuously refine training the model and ensure its responsiveness to the FM landscape.
- Work with stakeholders to transform raw data into actionable insights, reports, and dashboards.
- Organize training sessions for FM teams on data best practices and developing use cases for our evolving data tools.
- Stay updated with advancements in both data management and natural language processing, particularly within FM and LLM realms.
- Monitor the ROI and effectiveness of FM technologies and the LLM.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 8+ years of experience in data management, with a focus on FM or related technologies.
- 3+ years of experience in AI, specifically in large language models or natural language processing.
- Deep understanding of LLM algorithms, database design, and data governance principles.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to explain complex data and AI concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Familiarity with FM software solutions, cloud technologies, and integration methodologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Relevant certifications in data management, natural language processing, LLMs, or AI would be advantageous.
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken.
- The Line FM Technologies Director
- The Line FM Directors
- NEOM Sectors and Departments
- Tech and Digital
- Consultants and Contractors
- Industry associations and Standards bodies