Contract type Permanent
Working Pattern Full time
Location based Middlesbrough
Hours per week 37.5
Dates that interviews will take place Interviews will be held in person
Salary £30,441 - £35,708
Summary of vacancyHey Maintenance Technicians! Do you have a passion for mechanical maintenance? Let's ensure the smooth operation of our plant together!
In return, we offer a salary of £30,441 - £35,708 plus Call-Out Allowance (~ £3,000), up to 10% Bonus (~ £3,570), Company Pension, 25 Holiday Days + Bank Holiday, and benefits catalogue.
Total Package at the time of joining up to £42,278.
We'll help you progress and develop yourself further and will support you with creating a development plan to achieve that.About The Role
What will I be doing?
What are the requirements?
- You will provide reactive and planned maintenance cover on all mechanical plant. They should also provide cross functional support to other team members, as and when required.
Who We Are
- Completion of a relevant engineering apprenticeship.
- Qualified to City and Guilds level or NVQ level 3.
- A minimum of 4 years maintenance engineering experience in a process, steam raising or heavy engineering environment.
- Experience working in a regulated business environment.
- Experience working under a permit to work system.
- Welding and burning experience.
- Experience in using computer maintenance management systems (CMMS).
SUEZ recycling and recovery UK is a forward-thinking company recognised as one of the top places in the UK to work. We are proud of the fantastic opportunities for personal growth and development we offer our people. As we continue to develop and grow, you can play an important part in the essential work we are doing to make businesses and communities more sustainable.
Working at SUEZ recycling and recovery UK is not like most jobs – it means striving to secure our planet’s resources and being part of the resource revolution. By joining us, you will help to safeguard the environment and the public through essential waste and water management services, contribute to the sustainable development of communities, businesses and regions, and promote the emerging low-carbon circular economy.
With a raft of benefits, family-friendly policies and excellent remuneration packages, there’s never been a better time to join SUEZ recycling and recovery UK. A friendly and supportive place that you will love to work in, we believe creativity, clear communication and our drive for excellence are the keys to our success. If you share our thinking – and have the qualities we’re looking for – you could play a big part in our dedicated team.
To find out more or apply, please complete the application form and attach your CV.
Closing Date 05/12/2023
Once we have sufficient applicants we withhold the right to close job vacancies early.