SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRE
Our nationally recognised client is seeking an experienced EV electrician able to undertake all aspects of electrical vehicle charger installations, minor works and test and inspection where applicable. To carry out Project works on EV & electrical projects for the retail, industrial, commercial and government sectors in the Sheffield, South Yorkshire and surrounding area's.
- Undertake EV and electrical installations.
- Working closely with the Project team, sub-contractors, and Project Manager to meet completion targets set for a particular project.
- Work to electrical drawings e.g., installation, circuit diagrams and line schematics.
- Complete the necessary paperwork/electronic job forms and certification to ensure the customer receives data in a timely manner.
- Good working knowledge of Health & Safety legislation.
NVQ Level 3 in electrotechnical installations such as C&G 2365 Level 3 or 2330 or equivalent
Level 3 Award in the Requirements for Electrical Installations BS:7671:2018
Fully qualified 18th Edition IEE regulations
2383-18 18th Edition Update
2391-52 Test and Inspection desirable
Knowledge of EV charging units
Level 3 Award in Domestic Vehicle Charging Equipment Installation C&G 2919
Preferred EV Installation Experience
Testing and inspection experience or relating qualification
Commercial Electrical Installation experience
Full UK driving licence.