Site Manager required to run Solar PV projects.
Salary approx c£45k+van
Based Salisbury initially.The Company/Benefits
- Fast growing specialist contractor, with major customers already secured.
- Track record of promoting and developing internal staff, with major development plans too.
- Site based, you'll be managing large scale Solar PV projects.
- Responsible for on-site labour, health and safety, running the project from a programme of works, RAMS, toolbox talks, ordering materials through to successful delivery to handover/commissioning.
- Working closely with the client and appointed contractors, to include attending site meetings.
- Supported by a Project Manager & Operations Manager to agree variations and assist with the financial management of the projects.
- We're ideally seeking a background in electrical building services, with exposure to Solar PV desirable but not essential.
- Experience as a Lead or Senior on-site Engineer, Supervisor or as a Site and Project Manager preferred.
- SMSTS and CSCS qualified.
A basic salary approx c£45k+van.
Initially based in Salisbury, with the prospect of ongoing site works.
Travel away from the area is however possible