Embark on an exciting career as an innovative Electrical Area Sales Manager with T H WHITE Energy, Fire and Security. We are on the lookout for an enthusiastic individual to join our team and take charge of establishing and expanding customer relationships. If you have a passion for cutting-edge technologies such as EV Charger Installations, Commercial Electrical and LED Lighting, Solar PV, and Battery Storage – this role is tailor-made for you.
Location: Hybrid – Approx 2 days a week in our Devizes office and remainder out on the road in the South of England (occasional travel throughout England will be required)
Hours: 40 hours a week
Remuneration Package: OTE £65k, car allowance or company vehicle + T H WHITE Group benefits including employer contributory pension, share plan, death in service cover and more
Why You’ll Love This Role:
- Diverse Opportunities: Be at the forefront of innovation, working on a variety of projects ranging from EV Charger Installations to solar PV systems. Your week could include providing LED Lighting solutions or offering Fixed Wire Testing options, ensuring each day brings new and exciting challenges.
- Regional Exploration: Cover a wide variety of sites in the South of England & Wales, with occasional national travel. This role offers the perfect blend of local engagement and the occasional opportunity to broaden your horizons.
- Business Development Mastery: Collaborate with the Electrical Installation Manager to identify and develop new business opportunities, especially in conjunction with our Fire & Security solutions. Your ability to integrate these offerings will set us apart in the region.
Key duties will include:
- Customer connection – establishing strong customer relationships and providing dedicated support to existing clients
- Innovative solutions – proposing and delivering cutting-edge solutions, surveying, estimating, and producing sales quotations
- Collaboration – working closely with the Fire & Security Sales team to offer Fire & Security solutions with our Electrical services, opening doors to new and exciting business opportunities.
The ideal applicant
We are looking for an individual with the following attributes:
- Proven experience as an Electrical Salesperson, Estimator or Designer
- Background in the commercial electrical environment
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, an electrical design package (such as Trimble/ Electrical OM), and experience working with Autodesk AutoCAD L T
- Holds Electrical or 18th Edition Wiring Regulations qualifications
- Full UK Driving Licence due to travel involved in this role
What can T H WHITE Group offer you?
At T H WHITE, it is our philosophy to try to do everything we can to ensure that everyone working for us is happy and gets pleasure and satisfaction from their work. We are committed to training and developing our employees to enable them to achieve their maximum potential. We also provide the following:
- Market surveyed salary – reviewed annually
- Employer contributory pension/ death in service cover
- Share Plan
- Division cross-sell incentive scheme
- Staff accounts at every branch with discounted prices
- Extra holiday entitlement – after a certain number of years
- Company sick pay after qualifying period
- Role-specific company clothing/uniform
- Recognition and support for health and work-related well-being