Maintenance Engineer | London | Permanent | Up To £45,000 DOE
PT Renewables is partnered with the UK's leading Air Conditioning contractors who are looking for a Maintenance Engineer with experience in the air conditioning and gas industry.
In this role, you'll join a company with a network of Hotel and Leisure clients across the South of the UK. You'll be carrying a variety of repairs such as replace condensate pumps, split system checks etc
- Completion of planned maintenance works and identification of any system errors which may require further investigation or works.
- Carrying out planned maintenance to the highest standard.
- Knowledge skills & experience on leading air conditioning manufacturers systems especially Daikin, Mitsubishi and Sanyo/Panasonic VRF/V systems.
- F-Gas qualification.
- Current CITB card advantageous.
- Experience of chillers and central plant an advantage but not essential.
Interested? If you think you're right for this Maintenance Engineering role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.