What we do.
Electric Car LeasingWhy we do it.
Greener. Fairer. Future.
We’re looking for a Finance Operations Analyst to help us run a slick, efficient support function that enables our Sales and Customer Service teams to provide great service to customers. You will be a key link between the central finance team and the local Commercial, Operational & Sales departments.
We need someone that has a great eye for detail, comfortable in owning a process and always looking for ways to improve as the business grows.What You'll Do...
What You'll Need...
- Work with our Finance and Operations teams to review upcoming end of lease vehicles, owning the process from a FinOps perspective to create a smooth workflow from start to finish
- Manage the process to terminate, extend and renew contracts with our customers to ensure accurate billings to our customers
- Raise invoices and credit notes to our customers to reflect the movement of vehicles and updated lease end dates
- Work collaboratively on the Early Termination and Write Off process, reviewing returned vehicles statuses, paperwork and terminating contracts and Finance Agreements accordingly
- Be prepared to help out across the whole of the FinOps team during busy periods, this could be anything from processing invoices to terminating contracts and everything in between. We work as a flexible team in a fast-paced environment and working together ensures everyone is a valued memberWork with the wider Finance and Operations teams to put in place the processes and systems you need to deliver on the responsibilities above efficiently. This could be anything from a spreadsheet to working with our tech and product colleagues to build more automated and highly scalable processes
- Excellent Excel/G-suite working knowledge and experience
- Excellent attention to detail as some parts will be repetitive but accuracy is extremely important
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to tailor communication style to achieve maximum impact upon relevant situations and audience
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and a wide range of stakeholders
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude with confidence in your own abilities
The electric revolution has arrived - and from 2035 you’ll no longer be able to buy a new petrol or diesel car in the UK.
We’re building a whole new way for drivers to join the electric charge and not only learn about and shop for their EV online, but experience a 'lease for life' through an industry changing customer experience. This is the chance to join one of the UK’s most exciting start-ups – making it easy for individuals and businesses to go electric by getting their car, charger and energy all in one cracking deal.
Octopus Electric Vehicles launched in 2018 to make it seamless to switch to cleaner, greener driving. Our mission is to drive sustainable change, decarbonise the planet and provide our customers with fair pricing and a fantastic experience.
We're an Octopus Energy company—an innovative new energy supplier. We are part of the Octopus Energy Group, which seeks to improve the lives of millions of people by transforming the industries we operate in. The Octopus Group incorporates Octopus Energy, Octopus Healthcare, Octopus Investments, Octopus Property, Octopus Ventures and Octopus Labs.If this sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you.
Studies have shown that some groups of people, like women, are less likely to apply to a role unless they meet 100% of the job requirements. Whoever you are, if you like one of our jobs, we encourage you to apply as you might just be the candidate we hire. Across Octopus, we're looking for genuinely decent people who are honest and empathetic. Our people are our strongest asset and the unique skills and perspectives people bring to the team are the driving force of our success. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute. Our commitment is to provide equal opportunities, an inclusive work environment, and fairness for everyone.