Role: Solar Field Service Engineer Salary: £37,000 – £40,000 + package Location: Swansea Are you looking to build a career with one of the world’s leading renewable energy companies? This Field Engineer’s opportunity is with one the largest and fastest growing solar developers in the world and is within their O&M team. You will be responsible for:
- Preventative and corrective maintenance of electrical components, inverters & modules.
- Provide electrical maintenance services for portfolio of solar farms in your region.
- Manage relationships local subcontractors
- Adhere to all HSE procedures at all times and play an active role in risk assessment. Who we are looking for:
- Electrically Competent
- A recognized electrical qualification such as City and Guilds 2382-18 (18th Edition), would be an advantage.
- Industrial PV installation/maintenance experience would be desirable
- Clean, full Driving Licence.
- Be comfortable working in a team. The Plus Points This is a fantastic opportunity to progress and develop in the renewable energy sector with one of the global leaders. They offer a great salary and benefits package, and you can expect a long and rewarding career. Please apply if the role is of interest