Network implementation lead Job Code
Manager, Network Architecture, and design
Tonomus Job Family
The Network implementation lead is responsible for delivering sector enablement network projects including passive network and cabling (ISP and OSP), active network components, collaboration systems and cybersecurity elements in accordance with NEOM design and specifications.
The role develops and creates quality standards, “as built” documentation and ensures the network is tested, accepted, and transitioned to live and operations within NEOM quality standards.Key Accountabilities & Activities
Background, Skills & Qualifications
- Leading technical resources and suppliers to deliver high quality outcomes.
- Produce network quality testing and acceptance plans
- Oversee the implementation of sector enablement projects/ office network fit outs in line with agreed budget, schedule, and quality.
- Interface with solutions design / demand teams for new network projects implementation
- Interface with Network operations team to handover and transition the projects to live within NEOM quality standards.
- Ensure network configurations standards are implemented
- Oversee and coordinate network integration with other systems
- Coordinate Site Surveys to produce required implementation plans
- Drive and manage optimizations and continuous service improvements related to office network delivery fitouts.
- Establish and foster key relationships with business and project stakeholders across the NEOM business sectors.
- Development of regular reporting for both operational and strategic initiatives.
- Promote a high-performance working environment embracing NEOM’s values
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in a Network engineer, design, configuration, and support lead position in an enterprise, Service Provider, or Integrator
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in managing and delivering telecommunication network projects and leading implementation teams.
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience leading teams and managing people
- Knowledge and hands on experience of network technologies and protocols (routers, switches load balancers and firewalls)
- Ability to coach, mentor and manage staff and to achieve business outcomes.
- Ability to translate technical terms into business processes to deliver effective change.
- Good communication skills
- Good organization skills
COMMUNICATION - MAIN STAKEHOLDERS
- Tertiary degree qualification in Computer Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Computer Science, or an IT related discipline
- CCIE/CCNP, JNCP, HNCP professional level industry certification (preferred) or demonstrated equivalent experience.
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certification (preferred)
- Project management (preferred)
Shared Services Leadership
Corporate IT cybersecurity teams
Corporate IT applications architecture teams
Corporate IT Network architecture team
Corporate IT solutions design team
NEOM Leadership and teams
Cybersecurity / CISO
Vendors and Suppliers